This week at Airborne Circus
- We had a student, T, who started balancing on the rola bola – and A did it independently!
- One of the older students, H, made it 3/4 of the way along the tightwire totally unsupported for the first time!
- And everyone practiced hanging from their knees on the trapeze.
- We gave our students some coordination exercises to try. They did really well with it so next time it’ll be even more complicated! (Some of them were feeling shy and are out of shot below.)
- H arrived with some brand new (and very brightly coloured) juggling balls and then successfully performed 60 catches! New target: 100 catches.
- A worked hard on his handsprings, while S and A learned new ways of climbing a rope.
- We had one new student try out the class… who could already juggle 3 balls and spin a diabolo!
- E started learning how to pass 7 balls.
- C worked on walking backwards on the tightwire.
- Bought some new equipment! We can’t tell you what it is though – sorry!
Loads more happened and lots of other students worked diligently on other circus skills. Check in next week for more Airborne Circus highlights!
If you want to keep up to date with Airborne Circus news, information, classes and workshops make sure you subscribe to our newsletter above.