This week at Airborne Circus
In our 5-7s classes…
- M overcame his fear of hanging from his knees on the trapeze.
In our 8-12s classes…
- Jugglers learned how to juggle under the leg.
- Acrobats learned how to dive roll.
- J crosses the tightwire independently!
In our teenagers class…
- J conquered her fear of forward roll to sit on the trapeze!
- E & F attended even though they had exams!
- And we also had a interesting discussion about Brexit!
As always, loads more happened and lots of other circus skills were practiced by other students.
If you want to keep up to date with Airborne Circus news, information, classes and workshops make sure you subscribe to our newsletter above.