This week at Airborne Circus
In our 5-7s classes…
- A performed perfect forward rolls.
- R spun a plate and threw is from his finger to the stick.
In our 8-12s classes…
- E performed “glider” on the trapeze.
- Acrobats learned how to build a human pyramid.
In our teenagers class…
- F & G completed rehearsing for the East Finchley Festival this Sunday (come down and see them perform!)
- Everyone (including Sam & Adam) completed a Tabata workout – with only burpees!
As always, loads more happened and lots of other circus skills were practiced by other students.
If you want to keep up to date with Airborne Circus news, information, classes and workshops make sure you subscribe to our newsletter above.