A children’s circus party is a great way to celebrate a birthday or any other special occasion. At your workshop you’ll spend an afternoon learning some of the most popular circus skills. At the end of the day you’ll have learnt to climb the trapeze, walk a wire no wider than your finger, build a human pyramid or handle more balls than most!
At the end of your workshop, we can also offer a set of juggling scarves, balls or a diabolo for each participant so the fun can continue long after the workshops ends.
We teach different circus skills depending on the age of the children to ensure that the workshop holds their interest and is fun, exciting and just a little bit challenging for them!
- 5-7 year olds – Trapeze, Tightwire, Scarf Juggling & Hula Hoop
- 8-12 year olds – Trapeze, Tightwire, Ball Juggling & Diabolo
- Teenagers – Trapeze, Acrobatic Balancing & Diabolo or Juggling
Groups of up to 8: £495
Groups of 9 – 16: £795
For groups of more than 16 please contact us.
Children’s Circus Parties include:
- Specialist circus teachers
- Venue hire
- Circus props & equipment
- Party gifts (optional)
Circus Party Gifts:
An optional parting gift can be included for each participant.
- Juggling Scarves – £2.50/set (£3.00 RRP)
- Juggling balls – £7.50/set (£10.00 RRP)
- Diabolos – £7.50 each (£10.00 RRP)
To start arranging a children’s circus party please get in touch with your requested dates, skills and group size.